When trying to add a line (Number) to a device (MAC) through ucontrol.thinktel.ca you have to...
- Open uControl
- Click on the blue "Management" Tab then click on "Provisioning device"
- Enter the MAC into the search box or scroll down till you locate the desired MAC
- Click on the "edit" button to the right of device details
- Click on the "Add Line" button
- Choose one of your numbers to apply from the drop-down box.
- Fill in the desired fields.
- Can be repeated to the Maximum Lines Number.
- Click on "Save"
Click Management-->Dashboard to return to main screen.
If you have provisioned a new MAC, it is tagged as unknown till the first time a line is added, then it will be tagged as that customer. For these devices you will have to search for them with the full MAC ID. You will not be able to locate under the provisioning devices tab but via the search tab (magnifying glass)
We hope this info was a help. If you have any problems or questions, please Let us know. You can open a support ticket via https://helpcentre.thinktel.ca/contact-us or you can contact us by phone at 866-928-4465 Options 1-3-1