When trying to update Account Details through ucontrol.thinktel.ca you have to...
Whenever your contact information changes please update your contact information ASAP, so we are better able to contact you.
1. Open uControl
2. Click on the blue "Profile" Tab, then click "Addresses".
3. Beside the billing type click the "Edit" button
4. Update the contact fields that apply
- Address Information
- Street Address
- Street Address 2
- Postal Code
- Time At Address (Months)
- Contact Information
- Phone Number
- Mobile Phone
- Email: This is the email for billing. Is also used for Suspicious Toll Activity if missing the Tech email)
- Admin Email: (Used by the administration for your business)
- Tech Email: (Used by Support, also the address that network notifications are sent to.) (Used for Suspicious Toll Activity. If you have a different email for Suspicious Toll Activity i.e. email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org we will use that one.)
- Port Notification Email: (Used by Porting group)
Special Instructions can be used for anything you want Thinktel to know. I.e. "Contact reception for any porting issues"
5. Click "Save" Click Management-->Dashboard to return to main screen.
We hope this info was a help. If you have any problems or questions, please Let us know. You can open a support ticket via https://helpcentre.thinktel.ca/contact-us or you can contact us by phone at 866-928-4465 Options 1-3-1